Saturday, September 1, 2012

Back on Track! (or Trail!)(or Beach!)(or, heaven forbid, Treadmill!)

Hello, Hello and Happy September!

Taking a look at my last blog post and noting that it was four days before I became pregnant with my now one-year-and-three-week-old son.  :) Boy, a lot has taken place since then!! Need to update my intro I think.

Today is the last day before Tom (husband) and I, along with our little guy in tow, begin our 18-week Hal Higdon Marathon Training Plan.  We're actually starting a week early, making it 19 weeks till Disney, to accommodate for an earlier half marathon than our training calls for.  We'll be running the Savannah Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon, which happens to take place on my 29th birthday- yippee!

The beginning of a new month, starting an intense training plan and following my sister-in-law's great new blog Daily Vacation have inspired me to get back on here and post weekly updates about our running adventures.  If nothing else, it will be a great way for me to look back to see how far we've come!




No comments:

Post a Comment