Monday, June 21, 2010

Week Two, Day One

-Completed-
Strength First:
Lunge With Dumbbell Reach (5 lb) 3 sets of 15 on each side
Single-Leg Dead Lift (8lb)                3 sets of 15 on each side
Dumbbell Ice-Skaters (5 lb)             3 sets of 10 
(^ Those are tricky, but I'm getting the hang of it- takes a lot of coordination.)
Reach Squat (8lb)                               15 reps on each side
Bench Press with Crunch (8lb)         3 sets of 10
Push Ups (Yes, the girly ones)          3 sets of 10
Some extra weight lifting with a 15lb

Stretch:
Yoga/Pilates Stretch Bands-
Warm-Up
Shoulder Warm-Up
Side Bends
Rowing
Abs & Arms
Hamstring Stretch
Abdominal Activator
Leg Press
Arm Pulse
Short Spine
Some other random stretches

So that's it for today. I didn't really time myself, but I guess it was about an hour.  Feel good. Kinda stinky. I hope I'm not in as much pain tomorrow as I was last Tuesday morning. We'll see. Oh and these strength exercises are pulled out of a bunch of magazine articles I've collected over the last couple years.  The stretches come with the stretch band manual book. The bands are kind of fun, but your hands really smell like rubber after using them.

No comments:

Post a Comment